Monday, April 4, 2011

Two Weeks

Well, the boys have been gone for almost two weeks. Two short weeks! Two long weeks! Just depends on when you catch me. . . lol. I had so many plans, so much I was gonna accomplish. You guessed it, it didn't happen - not one thing. Well, not one thing on my list anyway - what I did do was spend two weeks with the princess. This was her time. We did things just for her. We watched enough Little Men to make my head spin :) We built an antique dollhouse. We shopped and we shopped. We even went to the mall. . . agh! But you know what, it was great, precious time. Time to learn a little more about what makes her tick. So my list is still here on my desk, not one thing check off - and that is OK!

On those rare opportunities that you have to spend one on one time with your kids, what do you do? How do you capture the moments?

I am excited to hear . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment