Saturday, April 16, 2011

We are changing it up a bit :)

Ok, so I realized that my life is so much more than just homeschooling.

We are homeschooling, gardening, penny pinching, make it from scratch kinda people.  And I want to be able to talk about all of that :)  So, we are expanding - with this new blog I can talk about it all - Yeah!

Little House in Tomball will be a blog of my adventures as I pioneer a lifestyle that is perfect for the Medlin's.  You can choose to read for ideas, support, or just pure entertainment.  Yes there are crazy people  out there who actually do this stuff :)

I love to hear your comments.
And I am excited about the changes.

Here we go. . .

1 comment:

  1. dug tried making cream cheese and cottage cheese the other night. FAIL. poor guy. at least we were only out the $6 for the 2 gallons of milk. there have been much more expensive mistakes in the history of the world...

    can't wait to read what you report on...

    ReplyDelete