Thursday, July 14, 2011

Pushing Through

I often struggle with the fact that I don't make an impact for God in my everyday life.  I wish that I could show many how amazing my God is and how following Him can change your life.  (Yes, change it for the better, now it doesn't always feel that way while your going through it, but I hear the eternal reward it totally worth it.) I struggle knowing that I am confined to this house and not out in some adventurous land showing natives how wonderful my God is.  And then it hits me, my house is my adventurous land, the little natives who grow up in this house, need God just as much as anybody.  Right now, these four walls are my mission field.  I may raise the next President, the next Billy Graham or next garbage man.  Either way, I pray that I am helping to raise people who will choose Christ.  Amazing people, who want to share who their God is and how amazing He is, wherever their life takes them.  So today, I will push through all the doubt and struggle; and I will let my little natives see just how awesome God is!

1 comment:

  1. I have been with your natives, you are making a tremendous contribution.

    ReplyDelete