Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Frustration has hit maximum - overload in t-minus two minutes . . . warning!

I know we have all been there -
Frustration has hit maximum - 
overload in t-minus two minutes . . . warning!  
Suddenly you find yourself pushed to the point past aggravated, past perturbed, right into total frustration.
The kind where you wanna throw your hands up and give in.
Let them win.
Let them have their way.

Then you remember - oh yeah I am in charge.
I set the mood here.
I decide what happens and what doesn't.

Then you realize - you get to pick how it all begins.
Are you thrown into the fire of it with no preparation?
Or have you spent some time preparing?
In others words - are you prayed up?
This seemingly simple event will make all the difference in the world.

I don't know if you will agree with me or not.
I have found, the more time I spend preparing with God before heading in - the longer it takes for me to get to - Frustration has hit maximum - 
overload in t-minus two minutes . . . warning!

No comments:

Post a Comment