Thursday, January 20, 2011

just a smile today . . .

Okay no grand enlightenment today . . . just a cute story I found in an old edition of the magazine The Teaching Home. March/April 1994 to be exact, told you it was old, but the story is still cute.

When You're Stuck Improvise
My two daughters and my son, who was then 3, were playing Hide n' Seek. The girls had been counting and then finding their little brother, who would scream with delight. Then they decided it was his turn to count, and to my surprise, he agreed. So the girls took off as their brother covered his eyes with his little hands and said, "One, two . . .(pause). I don't know how to count!" He stood there thinking for a few seconds, then said, "God is great, God is good. Let us play hide n' seek. Ready or not, here I come!" - Mari Larkin, Tampa, Florida

So today, just remember if it doesn't go as planned - improvise!

No comments:

Post a Comment