Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Homemade = Budget Friendly :)

So I have always been a friend of homemade, recently I have found that not only does homemade mean so many less chemicals, but it is very budget friendly - so we are now making our own . . .

laundry soap
bar soap
shower cleaner
dishwasher detergent

These things take much more time than picking them up from the store, but the benefits are worth it . . .

bread
waffles

My next adventure homemade pasta . . .

Don't get me wrong, I am not proclaiming that you should make these things.  I am just letting you know what we do, because I want to know what you do.

What do you make homemade that most people buy at the store?

TELL ME!  and I will probably ask for your recipe :)

4 comments:

  1. Does the mess I make at home count :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so when are you going to do a class on how to make our own soap? and how to you find the time to make it all? By the way I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tip I got from my mom she puts vinegar in a plastic bag and then secures it to the shower head. Leave it for about 30 min or more and then you have a clean shower head. This is good if you have clogged holes in it too.

    ReplyDelete