Friday, May 13, 2011

What does your modest compass say . . .

Redo of yesterday. . .

Ok, just because we school through the summer doesn't mean we don't love the activities that come with summer.  Swimming is one our favorite activities.  After a funny post from a friend on facebook, I realized that our modesty compass doesn't point the same as most.  So, I thought I would post some links for those who are looking for modest swimwear.

This is for those who are like us - just looking for a suit that doesn't make you wonder if all you parts are gonna fall out - www.swimmodest.com

This is for those who feel it is imperative to be covered while swimming - you may have seen the Duggar's wear these - www.modestswimwear4u.com

And I found this one after yesterday's blog that was erased - this falls in between and has options for nursing mother's and ladies who have had mastectomies  - www.hydrochic.com

I realize that these suit are not for the athletic swimmer.

I am not trying to push my modest compass on you.  I just wanted you to realize that there are options out there.  We have found some of these items at local thrift stores, so don't be overwhelmed at the price.

Happy Swimming!

3 comments:

  1. I also cover my feet with water shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. We used these on a cruise last year! Wonderful for leaving the boat, swimming, getting a bite to eat without EVER having to change clothes or worry about what's showing!! I'm with you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes kelly i pretty sure you introduced me to these great suits awhile back - Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete